• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caught Rosie & Pebbles

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
DSC00446.jpg

Naww

Awh I love seeing loved up bunnies :love:

Also either pebbles is a lot smaller or Rosie is a lot bigger than I'd imagined!!!

It's a big hit thankyou Youthnovels :D Pebbles poops have firmed up nicely since I have been putting the redigrass in their hutch

Awh I love seeing loved up bunnies :love:

Also either pebbles is a lot smaller or Rosie is a lot bigger than I'd imagined!!!

Rosie is a big bun :lol: she weighs over 3kg (is it kg? lol) and Pebbles weighs about 1.4kg when I last checked. Even the vets are surprised by how big she is.

Rosie is a big bun :lol: she weighs over 3kg (is it kg? lol) and Pebbles weighs about 1.4kg when I last checked. Even the vets are surprised by how big she is.

Awh :) she's probably a similar size to my Lilly who's 3kg but still v v v slowly growing. Pebbles is teeny! 1.4 sounds so little to me when my "little" Harvey is 2.4kg!

Aaw looks like uv stolen my Heidi!! Her and pebbles have very similar markings from that angle :lol: Is Rosie a lion head or a cross? My Summer is a supposedly a no mane lion head but she she seems bigger than the cutesy lion heads I c on here!! U can't always tell in pics tho can u

Aaw looks like uv stolen my Heidi!! Her and pebbles have very similar markings from that angle :lol: Is Rosie a lion head or a cross? My Summer is a supposedly a no mane lion head but she she seems bigger than the cutesy lion heads I c on here!! U can't always tell in pics tho can u

I think she is a lion head cross. From what I can tell most pure lionheads are quite small compared to Rosie :lol:

Back