• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A sad ending for a beautiful bunny boarder................... :(

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Can you recall a few weeks ago I posted about being badly bitten by a bunny staying with me.? Well he was neutered, everything went well and his owners were then going to take him to Windwhistle and find him a bunny girlfriend. Everything perfect.

Well I was contacted by his owners this week with some very sad news. The bunny had passed away after having some sort of tummy problem.:cry::cry: I don't know of any other details. He was a gorgeous boy and much loved.

The upshot of this does have a happy ending though. This has not put them off owning bunnies again. Once they feel ready to have another bunny..................they are off to Windwhistle to find a................bonded pair.:thumb::D

Out of such sadness, there is hope for two rescue buns.

RIP beautiful bunny. xxxxx

Fingers crossed for two lucky buns in the future.

How tragic indeed :cry: But if his owners are considering adopting a pair, then at least some good has come out of this. I hope I find that strength when one of mine passes :cry:

Binky free little bun :(

Back