• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ill Rabbit- Needs A Lot of Hands on Care- Makes Her WORSE Due to Stress...........

Oh bless :( luckily my snuffly man Boris copes ok with handling so it doesn't stress him out even if his breathing is horrible, but I dread to think what Bella would be like if she got seriously ill.....:shock: She freaks out so much if you even try to lift her up :(

Sending hugs xxx

Calming and comforting vibes for both you and bunny ((((((((((((((soothing vibes)))))))))))))

Thank you, it's Tess again. She has a UTI and secondary gut stasis :cry: Laura said I am doing everything OK for Tess, but I have just lost all confidence in my Ill Rabbit Care abilities and I am terrified of missing something :cry:

Mega vibes for Tess.

You are the best bunny mum. You are very stressed because you have lost Sir Victor and John Boy recently and of course everything is going to seem overwhelming. You haven't even had a chance to grieve properly.

Tess has had problems before and you have nursed her through the past illnesses. I am sure Tess wouldn't want anyone else but you to care for her when she is unwell.

I dont say too much on here because I'm new and you all know each other so well :oops: but I avidly read all thats written and I can tell you this Jane, Tess couldn't possibly be in better hands than yours :thumb:
Loads of positive energy being sent to both you and Tess x

Back