• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sox off colour tonight

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
given him some metacam, and he has his heatpad, and made sure he has eaten even though not very much, took his temperature, will keep eye on tonight, if no better wll speak to vets, i have hosp app tomo too, he did seem to pick up abit after metacam, last time he was like this, the vet did the same things ive just done and it was around time my sister and baby came home, and last night they came home again, soo maybe he senses that and it sets him off, with more noise in the house

vibes please

Vibes for wee Sox! ((((((((((((((Don't worry, be Hoppy!)))))))))))))
Poor little guy...he's so adorable, he should never be poorly. Please give him noserubs from me and some for Mabel too so she doesn't feel left out. ;) :love:

he is eating, but stll lethargic sitting on his heatpad most of the time, gave him some more metacam which he licks straight up and have him booked in for this afternoon for check up, we have some poo's today though very small

he is eating, but stll lethargic sitting on his heatpad most of the time, gave him some more metacam which he licks straight up and have him booked in for this afternoon for check up, we have some poo's today though very small

:( Sorry he's not back to normal yet. Fingers crossed the vets can figure out what's wrong. I'd be tempted to treat for EC as a precaution....

less then hour to go to vets, sox has decded to leave the hot water bottle and finally munch some hay and even ran to me when walked in room, temperature has now gone up, although his poo's are still very tiny

sox says he will be's ok his mummy did everythings right for him :wave: he said he feeling abit better now and munching his hays

it helps very much asi is a good boy and licks smedicine metacam straight from syringe

Last edited:
sox says he will be's ok his mummy did everythings right for him :wave: he said he feeling abit better now and munching his hays

it helps very much asi is a good boy and licks smedicine metacam straight from syringe

Good boy Sox... :thumb:

What did the vet say? :wave:

Back