• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a dead domestic bunny :(

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I've never cried while driving before.. It was pretty difficult :cry: but I couldn't help it.

On the way into the village there is a t junction and a gate into someones field. People were turning around in there so they put these huge concrete blocks in so no one can stop in there and it's a fast road with a blind corner so I couldn't stop :cry: it's just been placed there :cry:

He/she looks exactly like Leo :cry: I cried so much, how could anyone do anything like that :cry: although the wasters that live round here I'm not totally surprised :censored:

I feel really bad because I can't stop and pick him/her up without probably causing an accident. But then there is a possibility of myxi seeing as the rabbits round here have it and with Poppy not vaccinated yet it may put her at risk :(

I keep trying to remind myself that it's little soul has gone to a much better place now and it's only the body but it's hard because it rained a bit earlier and he/she was out in it :cry:

Ahhh no, how sad :cry: I've only seen dead wildies on the road and that breaks my heart, if I saw a domestic one I'd be devastated :cry: And even more so if it resembled one of my two in any way! :cry: *shudders*

Binky free little one :(

I just feel awful because there is no way I can go and get the poor thing to bury :( it could be putting my rabbits at risk, not to mention the possibility of causing an accident :cry:

There was a dead wild bunny right outside where I work, this is the second one I've seen . I think someone moved it from the road though so it didn't get run over any more. Poor little thing! :(

Back