• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gorgeous gang!

kate7590

Young Bun
Since having them all bonded Iv spend time with them together and found how friendly they have become!
Considering I was told by previous owner that they were all very aggressive and untouchable!!
I think they're coming on well, dont you? :D

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

Purdy kissing Benji & a jelous Stu looking on in disgust!
IMG_1085.jpg

The grumpy old man, Stu
IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

& last but not least..Benjiy begging for a fenugreek crunchie lol
IMG_1099.jpg

they are all lovely :love:

I am actually very jeoulous that they all get on like that....mine won't be friends :(

Love the last picture!

They'll do anything for Fenugreeks ;)

I have noticed that having friends for them really does make a difference :) It's amazing how relaxed and friendly they get

Love them! They all look so squishable, I especially like the picture where three are facing the front. Would be brilliant if the other two had shown their faces :lol:

:love: Oh my, they are all so so gorgeous :love:

The last picture really made me giggle! So cute! I also just realised that mine still haven't tried these fenugreek crunchie things :shock: I might have to get them some, to replace the yoghurt drops my mum has now taught them to eat :roll:

Back