• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chester Zoo! [Lots of photos!]

LeiiMaa

Warren Scout
Hey everyone :wave:
I've been away from the forum for the past week. I've been mega busy in my new job at the theatre and my partner took me away to Chester for a few days for my birthday and he took me to the zoo [Which was a good chance for me to use my new DSLR camera!] I just wanted to share a few of the snaps! :)

DSC_0419.jpg

DSC_0508.jpg

DSC_0409.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0317-1.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

Wow fantastic pics we were going to go to the zoo today but glad we didnt awful weather looks like you picked a good day :D

Wow fantastic pics we were going to go to the zoo today but glad we didnt awful weather looks like you picked a good day :D

This was yesterday!! Drizzled a little on and off in the morning but then it was sunny in the afternoon :)

Ahh I love Chester Zoo! We went in May after I won 4 free tickets in a competition. They're valid until Dec 2013 so we're saving 2 for next year! :lol:

Back