• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RSPCA Manchester & Salford

Rabbit123

Young Bun
Hi everyone
I'm sure most people know but Ashleigh Vets in Manchester are doing free health cheaks for buns, beacuse it is Rabbit Awareness week!
Just letting everyone know, so alll your bunnies can be cheaked!
:) xx

Hi everyone
I'm sure most people know but Ashleigh Vets in Manchester are doing free health cheaks for buns, beacuse it is Rabbit Awareness week!
Just letting everyone know, so alll your bunnies can be cheaked!
:) xx

can you tell me does this include monday? and do you have their address and tel?

is it definately all free? no hidden costs?

cheers!

this is great news. they did a customer questionnaire recently and seem to be having a shake up. they now ring the day after any animal has had an op which they didn't used to. and they have switched some of the reception staff and there are some new nurses aswell. much friendly aswell as they had a problem with a couple of rude receptionists in my opinion which was a shame as the treatments there are the vets are brilliant. so these free checks aswell are great news :thumb:

Back