• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herbie & Inca's 3rd Gotcha Day!

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Three years ago today my friend and I drove to Killington Lake services, about 3 hours, to pick up Herbie & Inca.

Herbie came from BARC, he had been abandoned in a garden and his teeth had overgrown. This was him when BARC got him.
teeth012.jpg

Inca was at Bunnyhops at the same time, she had been mistreated and was all scalded up her back. At first it was thought that she had a chemical burn! This was her back!
untitled1.jpg

I had not long lost my Kermit. I was feeling lost in the house without him and I seen these two on RU. I asked Bunnyhops and BARC to bond them for me. Herbie got neutered at BARC while he was getting his incisors out, then went to Bunnyhops to meet Inca. Inca got spayed at Bunnyhops just after they were both bonded, Inca did pull out her stitches a few times!

So my friend and I picked them up deom Kay and David at the services and took them home. They have been living a life of luxury in their own bedroom ever since. It took me a while to get Inca's back / lady bits under control and she still needs daily cleaning, but I wouldn't have any other bunny!

This is them now....
_MG_2183.jpg

_MG_2189.jpg

Thanks everyone :)

OH says to get them a treat....I say they won't even know any different!

So sad, but they look fantastic now. Happy Gotcha Day, Inca and Herbie. :love::love::love:

Look at your wonderful skirting boards and spotless carpet.:shock:

Look at your wonderful skirting boards and spotless carpet.:shock:

Ahhh, but what you don't see is what is under the rug, a massive spilled irn bru stain from when I had Kermit and I left a can of Irn Bru sitting on the coffee table and he knocked it over!

Ahhh, but what you don't see is what is under the rug, a massive spilled irn bru stain from when I had Kermit and I left a can of Irn Bru sitting on the coffee table and he knocked it over!

Oh no, that is bright orange.

I have 2 large black patches were OH thought he might as well polish his boots on cream carpet.:roll: Have tried everything. Its faded but much more obvious then the hole behind the door.

Back