• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my four new Mice!

Malorey

Warren Scout
I have not owned any Mice since 2009, and just yesterday got 4 new ones. Which I thought were all females, as I was assured they were, but came today, while I was lifting one up, noticed two little bulges in it's behind. So, I took them all out to check sexes through a sexing guide online, and found out I actually have 2 males, and 2 females. So, I do believe I could have 2 litters coming up very soon.

The petstore I got them from is one that I get all my small critters from, and they have been in business for decades, so I do believe it was an honest mistake. I choose my 4 mice out of 3 mothers who had had litters. I took one of the mothers, and 3 random babies.

They were named Mama (The mother; I usually don't use names like this, but we just kept calling her 'The Mama', so it stuck!), Angelica (the other female, she got the name after the Rugrat character, since she's a bit bratty), then the other two were Elva and Georgie ... but now finding they are males, they now are Zane (Just came to mind) and George (Named after Curious George, because this one has been most curious. Georgie came from Curious George as well).

Zane:

Angelica:

George:

Mama:

Awwwn this is really very lovely mice i just love to this cute mice actually i has a mice in mu home but she is no more with me now i am thinking to get a new mice for me because i just love to have this little cute mice in my home this is really very great....

Last edited:
Thank you everyone! Mama is looking a good amount larger, but I'm not sure if that's because she has babies growing, or if it's because she's a good eater. :lol:

If I do indeed have two litters, come get some from me. :lol:

I'm not sure how I'm to go about making sure they get homes, as most people around here are just looking for feeders, and I'd prefer they not meet that fate. I do plan to keep all females, but I don't have the money or room to go about buying a bunch of setups for each boy. I guess we will see what happens!

Back