• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Eccentric but I Dont Care

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I guess not many people live in a house like this...............

Rabbits001-7.jpg

Rabbits002-14.jpg

Rabbits003-9.jpg

Rabbits004-5.jpg

Rabbits005-7.jpg

Rabbits006-8.jpg

Rabbits008-8.jpg

Rabbits009-8.jpg

Rabbits012-4.jpg

Rabbits013-6.jpg

Rabbits011-5-1.jpg

Rabbits014-3.jpg

Rabbits018-3.jpg

Rabbits016-5.jpg

Aww wow, I love seeing pics of your place. I would love to live like that but I don't have the self disipline to keep it as neat and tidy as you so it can't happen!

It may be eccentric but all of the best people I have ever met could be described as such. Eccentric is interesting :love:

I love the way you live! So are all the buns downstairs? Or is that upstairs and downstairs? I take it your kitchen and toilet are bunny free?

I think its brill :love:

I had a similar set up earlier this year when the bun's garage got flooded and they had to shack up temporarily in my bedroom.

There are 16 pens and the only Bunnyless room is the bathroom. There are 4 pens in the front bedroom, 3 pens in the back bedroom, 3 pens in the kitchen and 6 pens in the lounge.

its immaculate! and so cosy. i hope you have a nice little nest on the landing. i uncovered and re-mantled an old bed and i'm almost sleeping like a real person. but my house is not so tidy. i am going to work on it... soon... i'm not well today so i'm going to bed early.

its immaculate! and so cosy. i hope you have a nice little nest on the landing. i uncovered and re-mantled an old bed and i'm almost sleeping like a real person. but my house is not so tidy. i am going to work on it... soon... i'm not well today so i'm going to bed early.

Hope you feel better tomorrow !

I am off to bed down on the landing now xx

Its so pink! :love:

But what I love most is that by some magical feat, there is never a scrap of hay outside the pens :shock: despite the pens being full of it! Always amazes me!

But, if I were you, I wouldnt be sleeping on the landing, I'd go and sleep in one of the pens :lol: they look cosy!

Back