• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breed that you'd love but don't have?

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
What rabbit breeds would you lvoe to keep but can't/don't have??

I have 3!

giant, nethie and dutch!

My boyfriend would love two giants. And I even said to him when we get our own place and we have no other pets I would let him have them and they can free range the whole place. But I would love two little mini lops.

Flemish Giant! They are amazing.
My parents had one that would follow my dad around the house like a little dog! :love:

I know they're no a breed as such , but I'd love a bun with harlequin markings and that could be anybun!

Saying that however I am a lover of all bunnies :lol:

I'd love a velvet lion, although I would never pursue them given I don't agree with the breeding principles behind the creation of the breed. If I saw one up for adoption I would be like :love::love:
Also a Tan rabbit and any Asterix fur rabbit as they are so rare.

I have a soft spot for blue eyed buns, and and REWs :love:
I'd love a Belgian hare, and an angora and be able to have the time to spin there wool into something amazing!
I also had a Dutch x nethie she was the most amazing bun I'd love to find another like her!

Back