• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So if I've sexed them correctly...

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Branston is a Boy
SDC19066.jpg

Pickle is a Girl
SDC19070.jpg

Both are too young at the moment to cause concern, however mum and dad have booked them in for vet check, sexing and such for Saturday (taking advantage of RAW) and then we'll know for definite and then we'll be separating until neutered :D

My mum and dad are so in love. I visited them this weekend and the bunnies were in the garden having a huge party (they're house bunnies).

My parents chose the names...:lol:

Aawww! Adorable :D We had the vet sex ours as we weren't confident enough to do it. I think it's nice to have one of each (neutered!!) - they seem to get on really well :love:

Both are too young at the moment to cause concern, however mum and dad have booked them in for vet check, sexing and such for Saturday (taking advantage of RAW) and then we'll know for definite and then we'll be separating until neutered :D

In my experience, vets can be notoriously bad at sexing rabbits and I know a local practice who mis-sexed a mature and well-endowed adult buck booked in for a castration and told his GP owners that their bunny was a girl!

If you'd like to upload piccies of the appropriate areas, I could have a go at sexing them for you.

In my experience, vets can be notoriously bad at sexing rabbits and I know a local practice who mis-sexed a mature and well-endowed adult buck booked in for a castration and told his GP owners that their bunny was a girl!

If you'd like to upload piccies of the appropriate areas, I could have a go at sexing them for you.

That sounds like a particularaly shocking vet!, Most members on here use vets who are capable of sexing the animals they treat.x

Back