• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

de Montfort Veterinary Hospital , Evesham. Rabbit Awareness Week.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
My local vets are holding a Healthy Hopper evening event on the 19th September, 7.30pm until 9.00pm. It is to tie in with the Rabbit Awareness Week.

I've been invited to go along and offer advice on rabbit welfare, husbandry, housing and boarding needs.There will also be 3 guest speakers there to give talks on vaccinations, dentals and x.rays.

There are also rabbit clinics during the week 15th- 21st September. Your pet bunnies can have a FREE HEALTH CHECK. Each consultation will involve the opportunity to discuss issues ranging from nutrition and common ailments, to housing and grooming.

Anyone fancy coming along? There will be refreshments and a raffle at the end of the evening.

It would be great to meet some fellow RU members.:thumb::thumb:

To reserve a place just give them a ring on 01386 446095 or e-mail info@demontfortvets.co.uk

Last edited:
I love Evesham :love: Such a pretty place.

Hope you guys have a great evening, shame im not closer but hope its all good for you Di :wave:

I would love to re-visit my old 'stomping ground' but can't unfortunately. Hope it goes well!

Thanks Graham and Babsie.:thumb:

Yvette.................I've no idea why they are doing their event later on.......:roll::roll: I hope it gets a great response.:thumb:

Back