• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Couldn't be more happy at seeing this!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
402371_330306813732127_815983999_n.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

so jeolous my four won't bond either I can have 3 together but there are just two that literally hate each other and want to kill each other!

Aww I wouldnt say they are fully bonded, cos they've only been together for 3 days!! surely it can't be done that quickly!!

theres been no squabbles atall today!! :D

and only 1 yesturday!

Wow that's awesome :love: I'd love to bond my four, but too scared in case it doesn't work!! :?

Go for it!! Don't be scared! but so expect some chasing and nipping, most of the time they sort it out themselves, they have to fight to sort the heirachy!

Thats awesome.Youre so brave...I couldnt.xx

if this is what bonding rabbit is like, its a peice of cake;) lol either that or im extremely lucky, but it could still all go wrong, ive heard of buns that are fine for a week or so and then fight, the next big thing is expanding the space, but leaving that for a good few days yet!

if this is what bonding rabbit is like, its a peice of cake;) lol either that or im extremely lucky, but it could still all go wrong, ive heard of buns that are fine for a week or so and then fight, the next big thing is expanding the space, but leaving that for a good few days yet!

Ive bonded pairs but not a quad....Id love to do my lot but scared rigid...

Ive bonded pairs but not a quad....Id love to do my lot but scared rigid...

aww you should go for it, you can tell if there gona fight, and just shove a board between them, I use the metal pen grids, and just seperate them for afew seconds, only had to do it like 3 times tho, you don't know how they will react unless you try! mine were all single buns, having never lived with another rabbit (apart from rolo and smartie who were together for like 3 weeks as babies) so i thought they would hate other rabbits, but they love each other <3 x

Back