• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just found this...alternative to ice pod i guess..we could get hotter again!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
tis true.....weve had some pretty warm septembers and octobers before....also i was wondering if apet has a raised temp and seen the vet and has metacam...would t be beneficial for a fevery bunny to help get their temp down? Bluebell still gets her odd flare ups...baxter doesnt like the heat..hes usually dangling his frenchie ear in the dog bowl full of water!

didnt know snugglesafe did a cooling oad....and no it diesnt have to hog your freezer eithe!!

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/cat-accessor...-626_1181/snugglesafe-instant-cool-pad-p-9824

Thay look great don't they? I might get a couple just to see what they're like with a view to stocking up on them for the boarders before next Summer!

Tracey x

They seem really good... i popped into our local pets corner when it was hot in the hope of finding a cage fan and they had one set out on the counter - i pressed it and it did cool down.... i was worried that rupes might chew it :( but its pet safe so shouldn't be a problem :D

yes i think we need a tester for one before we all stock up for the indian summer were supposed to ave....ahem....:oops::lol:

might be worth investing in say one maybe two ready for next year seeing as we seem to be orone to weird heatwaves before may usually!

Back