• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about Rodge

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
I'm probably over reacting but there's something 'not quite right' with Rodge lately.

He is moulting heavily (Orla hasn't moulted at all this year) and seems to be sleeping a lot. He is eating normally as well as drinking and more than happy to go out in the garden.

Whenever I go to check on them both, Rodge seems to have retreated back in to the shed and stretches out.

I feel like he has aged so much the past few weeks, he will be 3 in January.

Can anyone suggest the lack of energy?

Thanks

JT

What are his poos like ?

Is he losing weight ?

I would suggest a Vet check as far more information can be obtained from a hands on examination. The fact that you have noticed a change in his behaviour is enough to warrant a trip to the Vet. Far better to sort a problem (if there is one) before the Rabbit gets to the not eating stage

Good luck and sending vibes for him x

What are his poos like ?

Is he losing weight ?

I would suggest a Vet check as far more information can be obtained from a hands on examination. The fact that you have noticed a change in his behaviour is enough to warrant a trip to the Vet. Far better to sort a problem (if there is one) before the Rabbit gets to the not eating stage

Good luck and sending vibes for him x

His poos are golden, even more so lately and his weight is spot on. I'll get him along to the vets this Sunday. He's been acting strange for weeks but as I said, it's as if he's just chilled out. Orla on the otherhand is comical and always up to mischief.

Thank you for your advice. x

Back