• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buckley's embarrassing output (possibly nsfw)

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
I think he may have splooshed on the carpet :shock:

He was trying to get at my foot like he usually does and then suddenly: damp patch on the carpet :shock:

When Grim was 'entire' he did that on my black couch. Some friends noticed and blamed us, they didn't believe us that it was the rabbit!

When Grim was 'entire' he did that on my black couch. Some friends noticed and blamed us, they didn't believe us that it was the rabbit!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Norty Grim! I'm seriously looking forward to the day our vet gives us the go ahead for the plum plucking!

This has brought back disturbing memories... In the summer, when it was lovely and hot, I was playing around with Jasper on the floor. I was wearing shorts, he went over to my leg, jumped on it, and, erm, must have mistaken it for a ladybun. I was mortified :shock:

This has brought back disturbing memories... In the summer, when it was lovely and hot, I was playing around with Jasper on the floor. I was wearing shorts, he went over to my leg, jumped on it, and, erm, must have mistaken it for a ladybun. I was mortified :shock:

Buckley is completely infatuated with all of my limbs but he has a particular preference for my right foot at the moment. I look forward to him being well enough to be neutered!

Thing is, I understand that he's an entire buck and he needs to get it out of his system but I wish he would fall in lust with something else! And also stop trying to latch onto me with his teeth!

Spenser was never that way inclined. My friend has a very amorous entire buck, quite an education to an innocent spinster. :oops::lol:

My first bun Nibbles was like this, I had some cat slippers that he particularly liked!

On one occasion he went berserk almost and had me my mum and dad all standing on different dining room chairs as he ran an elongated figure of 8 around us grunting. If me or mum got down he started humping whichever foot he got to first and if dad got down he got his ankles bitten :lol: I distracted him by throwing him a slipper and he was done later that week!!!

Whereas my current two barely seemed bothered, Thor tried to hump Loki once when he got a bit over excited about dinner time but other than that and a couple of squabbles had no humping, spaying or scent marking!:shock:

Back