• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Onslow and Rosie move into the marital home! FAO Susiebun, Boudicca, suzibunbun

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday Onslow and Rosie Pippin moved out of the bonding pen and into their permanent night time cage. Steve slept in there last night and there was a couple of foot thumps from Onslow but nothing at all to worry about. In fact Onslow is loving the pampered life of a house bunny and all the soft beds. Rosie was so happy to be back in her home she was binkying, something I have rarely seen her do before. If all continues to go well they will be free ranging in the house during the day very soon

Awe :love::love::love:vthe excitement of a new place I love it when they explore non-stop then when they realise it's their place the binkies start :D

Tears of joy :oops::oops: for the little girl who lost her life long pal recently and has now found happiness again with the very handsome Onslow, he looks like a real snuggly bun, no wonder she is happy xx Happy days you two xx

:love::love::love: I'm so glad it worked out. Onslow was obviously holding out for the right woman. ;)

Back