• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think mum has finally won Boris over....

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
According to recent reports from home....he's been LICKING her :shock:

Years of pure hatred, and now this. I'm almost getting worried about him :shock::lol:

I did notice when I went home during the weekend that she had taught him to eat yoghurt drops....I wonder if that has something to do with it :roll:

According to recent reports from home....he's been LICKING her :shock:

Years of pure hatred, and now this. I'm almost getting worried about him :shock::lol:

I did notice when I went home during the weekend that she had taught him to eat yoghurt drops....I wonder if that has something to do with it :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: he went CRAZY when he heard the bag rustle, and I offered him one convinced he wouldn't take it (because he always hated them before!) and he just gobbled it up :shock: Started begging for more too! He's such a typical man; feed him some yummy stuff and he'll eventually start to like you :lol:

I am relieved of course that he feels so confident around my mum. He's pretty much hated her since he was tiny! He did seem to have missed me though as he kept following me around. I almost tripped over him a few times :lol:

Back