• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I like Free Food! update pt 13!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Driving along today and saw 3 trees absolutely laden with these

mirabelles.jpg

Couldn't beleive they were near so many houses and no one had bothered to pick them..oh well our gain. Now I just have to get my Delia Smith head on :lol:

Last edited:
I am just about to dish up mirabelle crumble and cream :)

Wow I'm so jealous, crumble is my all time favourite! Don't know why it didn't even cross my mind! I had apple and sultana crumble yesterday :love:

We used to have three plum trees in our garden when I was a child, one of this sort, and mum used to make crumble with them all the time :love:

Hope you're enjoying it!

Nice haul! Plums are yummy! I love the name free plum crumble too!

My friend came over one day and asked us had we been enjoying the cherries from the huge tree that overhangs our garden. I said I thought they were probably poisonous so never touched them. She was straight out there with an empty punnet climbing the bench to reach more and more :lol: There was a bumper crop last year. This year the birds stripped what was on the tree!

Yum!

We have a bramble and hawthorn hedgerow, with a self-seeded apple tree too, over our back fence so lots of yummy blackberries for us and tasty noms for the buns! So yes, free food is great! :wave:

Back