• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can you get tree stumps from?

Natty123

Warren Scout
Hi :wave:
It's in the title really, I have noticed on a few websites and the 'RWAF: A hutch is not enough' video that tree stumps can make a great feature in rabbit runs, but I wouldn't have a clue where to get them from? :?

Been wondering the same thing. I attempted to bring home a log yesterday from our local forest. They are way heavier than I thought and I had to abort mission. I'm seriously considering taking my hubby's saw out on our next bike ride and sawing off a bit from an existing stump!

I brought a log home from centre parcs :lol: Iv got a little tree stump in the run that I saved from a real Xmas tree, they use them as bases. I think u can buy them around Xmas at garden centres etc or maybe be cheeky and ask if they have any spare! I bet some will. I thought I'd add to my collection every yr but the next couple I got didn't have log bases :( And last yr I got a little potted tree so I can use it every yr :D

Back