• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weirdos

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
Just gave bunnies cucumber for the first time. Moses looked insulted! So let's see if they will try it
later. So far they haven't gone anywhere near it.

None of mine like it either. They all gave me the look of "slave what is this inferior offering you have given us!!"

None of mine like it either. They all gave me the look of "slave what is this inferior offering you have given
us!!"

:lol: That is exactly the face Moses pulled. They haven't even tried a bit! Give them spring green and they go nuts but cucumber is apparently the scum of the earth!

Mine turn up their noses at cucumber too :roll:

However, leave it in their hutch overnight and it's mysteriously disappeared come morning :roll: so they must get the munchies during the night :lol:

Bella likes cucumber but Boris has always hated it! He just looks at me in disgust as if to say "What's this rubbish!?" :lol:

Back