• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Onslow is a lucky boy - Thank you Boudicca

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:D

Not only does Onslow now have a new wife, he now has a lovely box of treats thanks to Boudicca :love:

It is just what he needs as yesterday he moved into his new home with Rosie-pippin so some nice new willow toys will be wonderful for him :D Although if Dave hears he has some packets of fenugreek crunchies there will be outrage so hopefully Onslow will be happy to share :lol:

P1030443.jpg

I have some film footage of them first moving in which I shall upload later, but here is a piccy of Onslow's first official day as a house bunny

P1030437.jpg

Awe handsome fella :love: I hadn't realised he was getting married again and moving indoors!! Lucky boy indeed :D

Awe handsome fella :love: I hadn't realised he was getting married again and moving indoors!! Lucky boy indeed :D

I didn't realise he was moving indoors either :lol: The plan was for rosie ( the house bunny) to move outside with him, but he loved the vetbed so much during the bonding and was so happy in the house our plans changed!

I am so pleased this bond has worked out as when we tried him with Betsey it was a disaster ( not his fault) :(

What a lovely selection of goodies, and Onslow is looking very pleased with himself. :love:

For some reason I find he looks smaller indoors. :?

Have the new occupants of the aviary been up on the green chair yet?

What a lovely selection of goodies, and Onslow is looking very pleased with himself. :love:

For some reason I find he looks smaller indoors. :?

Have the new occupants of the aviary been up on the green chair yet?
They don't have it, onslow has it in his cage. He wasn't giving that up!

Back