• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My baby <\3

BetsandBob

Young Bun
I just came home from work and one of my babies had died - I'm so distraught, can't stop crying and don't know what to do. She was one of the litter (I posted about them when they were born - around a year and a half ago). All the other 4 are still with me but my lovely lovely girl has now gone :,( I am going through all the what ifs, blaming myself, wondering if I could have done something. I am so heartbroken.

Thank you so much, it means so much as I really don't know what to do. I feel so selfish, guilty.. it was all of a sudden, she seemed fine this morning.

Oh sorry to hear that :( i'm sure there is nothing you could have done if she looked fine this morning don't blame yourself xx

Thank you again. Your words have helped me a lot.. just so lost. I don't want to neglect my other 6 buns but it's just so hard. I wouldn't ever be without animals but at times like these.... :cry:

Back