• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

free health checks RAW week

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
startng from saturday for week, are you going with your buns, just booked mabel and sox in, might as well have there teeths checked etc
makes me laugh as i don;t have to say who is phoning and they know its me :lol:

The vet we have our cat with is running the health check but our buns are with another vet simply because shortly after we got them from a rescue we decided a problem with one couldn't wait any longer and went to another vets which is open on a Sunday. Happy with both vets but I think I'd be embarrassed to take the rabbits to our cat's vet
so will probably miss out on a great opportunity.

Our local vets only offered this to people who were already registered with them. They only had 5 appointments for this event and ran it at the beginning of September - rather than the dates advertised.

They offered me the same appointments costing £60 tho. I was thinking of changing and had considered them so thought it would be an ideal opportunity to check them out. Not for £60 tho!!

typical this RAW is when mine are due their vacs and health check anyways! Going to ask my vets if they willtake part next year I think!

Our local vets only offered this to people who were already registered with them. They only had 5 appointments for this event and ran it at the beginning of September - rather than the dates advertised.

They offered me the same appointments costing £60 tho. I was thinking of changing and had considered them so thought it would be an ideal opportunity to check them out. Not for £60 tho!!

thats seems unfair limited number, i phoned over week after gettng a letter through post and just got app straight away, could have any tme any day

Back