• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

success, hope it continues

cuteboyz

Warren Scout
Sorry I haven't been here for a few weeks, its been a difficult time, my mum had cancer so I was spending all my free time with her. She has now lost her battle and her funeral was last Monday :cry:

The cutboyz did a really good job of helping to cheer me up today, some of you may remember my battle to get the to eat hay, I've tried everything, all the different varieties of hay and I've stuffed it in toys and in boxes and in hanging cages, left it laying on the floor etc etc nothing worked, they just wouldnt eat it :(
My gorgeous hubby made them a wooden box today, he measured it to make sure it was the perfect height for them etc, put in a sloping back so when/if they eat any the remaining hay will slip down for easy access, he made it of nice wood so they can happily chew the box too, all just another attempt to try to get them to eat some hay, and guess what SUCCESS.......I hope you can see they actually have a piece of hay in their mouths :D it really did bring a smile to my face, I can't believe how something as simple as a rabbit eating hay, can make you so very very happy :love::love:
A huge thank you to my hubby for spending his day off work making this for them :)

Mallow
IMGP4528.jpg

Teasel
IMGP4525.jpg

I am very sorry about your Mum :cry:

Rabbits really can be the best company when we are feeling extremely low. Mallow and Teasel are gorgeous :love:

Sorry for your loss, lost my mom just B4 Xmas so feel for you.:love:

Really good idea with the box looks great and your bunnies are super cute too, :love:

Back