• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Over night dilema??

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
So bonding 4 atm, 3 are all lovey dovey, but 1 is keeping himself to himself, and if any of the others go near him to smell and make friends, he growls, nips and lunges at them

I obviously don't want to seperate him from them over night, but do I really wanna risk leaving him in their, incase he really injures one of them!

any ideas??

Get the old lilo out and sleep next to them - I've slept on an airbed next to my two for a week. Even once they were OK overnight, I still slept in the conservatory with the doors open so that I could hear if any scraps broke out. Failing that, do you have a baby monitor that you could use (or borrow)? You can get some with little video screens on them.

Get the old lilo out and sleep next to them - I've slept on an airbed next to my two for a week. Even once they were OK overnight, I still slept in the conservatory with the doors open so that I could hear if any scraps broke out. Failing that, do you have a baby monitor that you could use (or borrow)? You can get some with little video screens on them.

yh im in the same room as them:) just worried I won't hear them or won't seperate them in time

I think I'm sleeping on the sofa tonight with the room
And kitchen doors open. Only problem is my kitchen is downstairs so can't actually see them. Just going to make sure there isn't any bad chasing or squealing !

In my experience unless you are in a drug induced coma, you WILL hear if all hell lets loose:lol:
Good luck, if it were me I would leave him in especially as you are going to be there:thumb:

yh im in the same room as them:) just worried I won't hear them or won't seperate them in time

You will! I slept very lightly when I was bunny bonding. Best bit of advice I can give you is leave a night light on so that you don't have to fumble for a light in the middle of the night and have a water spray on your bedside table. Stick the water spray on 'jet' rather than spray and then a well aimed squirt at the first hint of any trouble can mean you don't even have to get out of bed :lol::lol::lol:.

In my experience unless you are in a drug induced coma, you WILL hear if all hell lets loose:lol:
Good luck, if it were me I would leave him in especially as you are going to be there:thumb:

mm oki i shall leave them together! hoping I can have the balls to keep it like that till morning ekk!

You will! I slept very lightly when I was bunny bonding. Best bit of advice I can give you is leave a night light on so that you don't have to fumble for a light in the middle of the night and have a water spray on your bedside table. Stick the water spray on 'jet' rather than spray and then a well aimed squirt at the first hint of any trouble can mean you don't even have to get out of bed :lol::lol::lol:.

eeek i hope so! my little sister is sleeping in here to, so one of us should hear it!

just praying for no fights over night!!

Back