• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding nearly complete I think. Advice please

Claire_r

Warren Scout
I think our bunnies are nearly fully bonded ! They are all now in the big cage without it separated. There has been a little bit of chasing but only when they go near marbles bum, she runs away and they chase her a tiny bit then stop. I'm a bit nervous leaving them overnight and tomorrow when we go to work but I don't want to separate them again and have to start again. There has been no fighting or nipping just the bit of chasing. I did clean everything with white viniger and then wiped it all down with warm water. Do you think it will be ok to leave hem in here over night? I want be able to stay with hem because there in the kitchen and our house is rented so ant have them in the living room over night.

Last edited:
They have been next to each other in one cage but a partition so they could see and smell eachother for about 3 weeks. Then we have brought them in the living room for about a week then I put them all back in the cage at about 1.30 today. Still no fighting just a but of chasing but not much.

Back