• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're getting a shed!

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
I have managed to persuade DH to upgrade the buns to a shed :D It'll only be 5 x 3 with an attached run as we can't fit 6 x 3 but I think they will have more usable space than the 5 x 2 double hutch, and they'll have a shelf to give more lounging room. They'll be better protected from the elements and we can put a greenhouse tubular heater in too as we can drill through and plug in in the garage. I haven't been happy with the hutch since my friend had a fox rip the front of their hutch off and take their buns. The other bonus will be we can stand in it to feed and do the litter tray so no more getting wet in the winter!

Brilliant :D

Look forward to seeing pics of the new set up.

No idea why the DH would bother trying to oppose the idea, he stands no chance of winning :lol:

Brilliant :D

Look forward to seeing pics of the new set up.

No idea why the DH would bother trying to oppose the idea, he stands no chance of winning :lol:

That's what he said :lol: He prefers a hutch because we can see them flopped out together. I do get that, but they're not exhibits and I think it will be better for them. I can't wait!

That's what he said :lol: He prefers a hutch because we can see them flopped out together. I do get that, but they're not exhibits and I think it will be better for them. I can't wait!

Well, you could always get him to set up a Bunny-cam in the shed. For HIS benefit of course, so he wont miss watching them 'flop' :D

Back