• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Needy rabbits

katie88

Mama Doe
Marbles will sit there for as long as I'll stroke her, I'm sure she'd sit there all day if someone was stroking her! She is such a softy. I am so desperate for her to have a friend :(

Anyone else have a needy rabbit?

2012-09-08123326.jpg

2012-09-08123353.jpg

I know there is another member on here with a needy rabbit called Ada. Ada craves human company. I personally have never had one, because although my last two have been single house buns, they always enjoyed hopping off and doing their own thing. They'd come over and check for food every now and again, then hop off to their favourite spot to have a snooze and ignore me for the rest of the day. :lol:

Marbles looks lovely and soft, if you get tired you can post her up here and I'll take over for a bit ;) Is there a reason why you can't get her a friend?

My ROsa is a real sweetie - she'd be bald if I stroked her as much as she wanted :lol: We've tried her with 3 different companions so far but if they don't immediately recognise my little princess' inate superiority she mounts them and bites them on the back of their neck and things go downhill from there. She lives beside a pair of quiet rabbits and they all sit with their backs to each other except when they are checking each other out in which case she tries to bite them through the bars. She was abandoned at rescue so I can't imagine what her previous life was like to make her so aggressive to other bunnies. :cry: She could do with a 24 human of her own but much as I like carrots...

Haha I think she'd love all the attention of being posted somewhere!!

My other bun Misfit is the total opposite and is so independent. I love that she likes company but I always feel guilty for not giving her more attention.

They were originally bonded but misfit got very aggressive when puberty hit and I don't think marbles can forgive her! I've tried numerous rebonding attempts but 9 months later still no luck. I just don't think I have the time space or money for a third, but might have to consider it. I'm worried about her being alone over winter.

:love: big softy

My lotty loves it too, she has a partner but he's not very good at giving her the attention she deserves so we take over (for as long as our arms can bear it)

Back