• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just....

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
...Sometimes it's all too much to fight against the things and people who you should be working with.

I wish I could block this all out and just get on with it. But I can't forgive. I won't ever forgive. I'll never forget. Ever. How do you work with that?

Damn the sad music on the radio :(

i don't know. but hypnotherapy helped!
gentle hugs. you're doing so well, making so many steps for yourself. don't lose sight of that. xx

i don't know. but hypnotherapy helped!
gentle hugs. you're doing so well, making so many steps for yourself. don't lose sight of that. xx

Thanks :) A lot. For myself, I'm actually doing very well. I've had a terrible couple of weeks, and some very dark thoughts, but I'm still functioning, still working.

Sadly, my rabbit world is not so shiney or functional.

I tend to be a forgiving person, obviously there are things you cannot forgive, betrayal, (if a friend ran off with your partner), or deliberate physical harm, which I fortunately have not experienced.

People are flawed, we at one time or another say or do the wrong thing, without realising we have caused hurt to someone. So long as it is not deliberate or malicious.

This comes with age. Or you can ignore them and try and forget they are not around. Unfortunately I know in the real world there is a lot of bitchiness. I hate it.

I hope you are ok.

Sometimes it can seem as though those who should have the same goals suddenly start playing for the opposing side. Hence I now remain in my mostly people free bubble.

Hope that your Rabbit issues can be resolved........somehow xx

Thanks. I'm back to the age old adage (if that's a word!) that I face every so often. Do I stay and keep fighting, or do I walk because even if I'm there bad things still happen, those I love (the bunnies), still suffer? So does staying mean I condone that suffering? But then if I go, more will suffer more. I'm having to face this now because I told myself I'd complete the rabbitless rabbit show and then work out what to do.

I am confused but I always am. ;)

I don't know. If you leave you will feel guilty, if you stay you won't be happy. Is there anyone you can talk to there ?

I am confused but I always am. ;)

I don't know. If you leave you will feel guilty, if you stay you won't be happy. Is there anyone you can talk to there ?

Sorry. I'm talking cryptically. Think I needed to vent but couldn't actually say what I need to properly. No there's no one I could talk to, or rather, there are people I can talk to but it would be pointless. They can't change the situation, they can't bring back lost lives, they can't change the suffering endured. They can't make me forget.

Sounds very stressful.

I think many of us want to make a real change and hope we can, when in reality without support it feels impossible.

Can you at least talk to your mum and dad, as they are not involved. Seems like you need outside help and support.

Like Jane said, sometimes in life, you just need to or have to live in a bubble. I find what happens in the world so overwhelming sometimes, it is easier to focus on the small amount of difference you can make, such as the wonderful quality of life you can provide your animals. Sounds like you are making that small amount of difference now.

I'm sorry your struggling. I don't know the details of the situation, but I really admire all you've done for individual rabbits and raising awareness of their needs.

Hugs, and bunny greetings from Spenser.

Back