• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Marge and Marbles.. A story of healing to warm the heart

Thankyou everyone :wave: It's done my own broken heart so much good seeing these two little lost souls forming the bond that hopefully will bring back happiness and joy to their innocent, but shattered hearts. And as for Marble, sometime back I posted about him, how desperately terrified he was if a human hand went anywhere near him. I cant believe the sudden change! As from yesterday, he presses into my hand and even does that 'flat out flop' thing that rabbits do when they are ecstaticly enjoying a head rub! His isolation and loneliness in in self imposed secluded little world is finaly over, and his and Marge's hearts are healing.
What more could I ask :love::love::thumb:

Thankyou so much everyone :wave: The bunnies are still getting along beautifully, sharing their food stuff, grooming, sleeping cuddled up together. So bitter-sweet in a way, because only weeks ago I was smilingly looking at Little marge and Benjamin MacBunnington cuddled up together like that, but of course, Benjamin is no longer here. Joy and happiness can be such a double edged sword at times, but, especially over these recent events here at S.T.A.R, I have learned that focusing totally on healing the broken hearts of the innocents is the most wonderful healing medicine for your own broken heart.
Long live Little Marge and Marble, and dearest beloved Benjamin, may you shine forever. :love::love::love:

Back