• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe went in the playpen :) (hamster)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She had been awake for ages so I thought I would put her in the wheel for a bit and she loved it :D

The pictures change from when she was first in it, to when she decided the pillow case was a fun toy :lol:

IMAG1473.jpg

IMAG1474.jpg

IMAG1477.jpg

IMAG1481.jpg

IMAG1478.jpg

IMAG1483.jpg

This is her improved tank to stop her digging megazorb into her food bowl :roll: :lol:

IMAG1469.jpg

And the pretty girl herself :)

IMAG1471.jpg

IMAG1472.jpg

IMAG1470.jpg

Aww bless her, she is stunning!

Is she a Russian hammy?

Yeah :) we have a roborovski as well and Phoebe is huge compared to her! :lol:
She wasn't sold in p@h because she was aggressive and bites, so we had to have her! She was in the adoption bit for ages it seems, she's about 6 months old :? She is vocal and pretty territorial but she's getting better.. Slowly :lol:

Yeah :) we have a roborovski as well and Phoebe is huge compared to her! :lol:
She wasn't sold in p@h because she was aggressive and bites, so we had to have her! She was in the adoption bit for ages it seems, she's about 6 months old :? She is vocal and pretty territorial but she's getting better.. Slowly :lol:

Aww I have always wanted a robo, had Russians since I was quite little and had a Chinese one a few years ago but robos just look so tiny and fragile :love:

(robos just auto corrected to robots... Robot robo?)

Back