• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my Bella, we have such a strong bond :)

I love how Pickle wants a bit of the action, and the constantly munching piggie face in the background. :love:

Your bond with Bella is amazing.

x

That is just an awesome video, really beautiful. It reminded me of my Oidhche. She's a completely different colour but has the same gracefulness and enthusiasm. Bella is just a real beauty.

And what we all want to know...what's in the syringe? Mushed up fenugreek crunchies? Are you getting Bella high? :shock:

That is just an awesome video, really beautiful. It reminded me of my Oidhche. She's a completely different colour but has the same gracefulness and enthusiasm. Bella is just a real beauty.

And what we all want to know...what's in the syringe? Mushed up fenugreek crunchies? Are you getting Bella high? :shock:
:lol:

Thank you she's really a very special rabbit :love:
Haha you'd think there would be the way she snatches the syringe and wants more, it's her metacam that she needs twice a day :lol:

Back