• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Shed and playhouse owners!

i think they generally get used to pretty quick as its a natural way for them in the wild. you could always try it for a few days and see what happens. my last rabbits had bottles but we would leave a bowl in the garden which they drank from

we used to have them on the run, but have since got different bottles, so we've made a little holder for the inside of the shed. :D

bottlebowl-1.jpg

Mine use a bowl aswell. I think they find them much easier to drink from than a bottle. :) Sometimes they put their front paws in the water while they are drinking - so cute. :love:

My buns have a hutch inside their shed.I lock them in at night.My head cant cope with the fact that they are out all night with no supervision.

So, (I digress) mine have a bottle attached to the door of the hutch which is open....they hop over and slurp as and when.:D

Back