• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a sign for all the house rabbit owners!

:lol::lol::thumb: after the fur I just brushed off storm I think everyone will be eating it, wearing it at breathing it :lol:

how does it get into food in the fridge? or am i alone with this dilemma...i get it to with cat hair....anyone would think my lino floor was a deep pile extremely soft carpet!! no just bunny tribbles!

how does it get into food in the fridge? or am i alone with this dilemma...i get it to with cat hair....anyone would think my lino floor was a deep pile extremely soft carpet!! no just bunny tribbles!

Buckley's fur gets onto the clothes of people he has never met. Sometimes even my friends' new clothes get Buckley fur on them before they've even worn them and they don't live with him!

not just a condiment, but also an essential component of any outfit, and a free gift with every pair of freshly washed knickers. :oops:

Back