• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dermot - U/D 14th September

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He has a chronic gut problem

Found him this morning, collapsed and dehydrated, worst I have ever seen him

Emergency treatment given, C will be contacted, nothing more she can do atm.

:cry:

Last edited:
Oh please no....:cry:
MEGAVIBES and prayers going for Dermot. Come on laddie, please pull through! :cry:

Christabel has examined Dermot and we have agreed to continue treatment for 24 hours. We always knew that one day his chronic problem would cause something from which he cannot recover. That day may now be here :cry: I asked C to tell me straight if PTS today would be kinder, she assured me that we need to give treatment a chance as although this episode is the worst Dermot has had for at least 2 years he has recovered before.

So he is now on a lot of medication and fluids. Thankfully he is not too stressy in character now-a-days so he is coping with all the hands on care at the moment.

The next 24 hours are critical

Sending more vibes that you and C manage to pull off another miracle for little Dermot.... xxx

My prayers and vibes for Dermot's recovery are underway.
Feel better soon, dear one. We're all thinking of you here.

Back