• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding in Lancashire - this looks really good!

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
:wave:

I've been searching for some bunny boarding in Lancashire and came across this site http://www.whittlevalleypethotel.co.uk/index.htm

Its around n hours drive from me but looks really good (and has a link to rabbit re-home on there). Just wondered if anyone had any experience of it (although it says they've only been running it since late June so I'll not hold my breath).

Any opinions on their set ups?

:D

Jo

Last edited:
Is the indoor playpen shared ie. each rabbit has alloted time or there a playpen per hutch?

Last edited:
Is the indoor playpen shared ie. each rabbit has alloted time or there a playpen per hutch?

It also looks like sand on the floor of the playpens, this would be extremely hard to disinfect between guests. It also looks like wire separating the playpens, another chance for infection. They are a fantastic space, I would just want to be sure there was no cross infection risk.

By the look of it hutches are 5 x 2 which is small, looks like everything is covered with sawdust / shavings. They add vitamin C carrot juice to the water.

I am assuming that the big pens are for piggies as my rabbits can easily clear anything less than 5 foot high.

Price wise they are cheap.

My suggestion would be to either ring up and talk to them or to go and have a look for yourself.

Feedback on the site is good with lots of piggies having been boarded there, feedback dates from 2007 so they have been open for quite a while

Back