• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Took the cutest picture ever and then realised........

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
there was the most disgusting stinky poo hanging out of her bottom :oops: :mrgreen:

Thanks trevor :roll: :lol::lol:

P1030407.jpg

P1030408.jpg

I need to find someone with good photoshop skills!!

Lovely pic but watch out for flies.....

The fact that she is constantly wet is more of a worry than a poop on her bottom for a few minutes. She is fly checked twice an hour through the day. I hardly ever leave the house as I am scared.to leave her !

Awwww!! :love: Don't tell her!! :lol:

I think she knew. By the time I checked the photo on the camera and noticed it, then checked her she had eaten it!!!
Knowing her like I do I am sure she knew it was there all along and left it just long enough to spoil my photo. She is a little terror but I love her x

I think that is the best cuddling picture I have ever seen :love::love:

What is the thin red line on Trevor's body near the back end?

I think that is the best cuddling picture I have ever seen :love::love:

What is the thin red line on Trevor's body near the back end?

That is all that is left of a huge wound she chewed in herself. there is still a bigger one on the other side. But I am really pleased at how well this side has healed now and how much fur has grown bacj

Back