• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ings Hay

Dave81

Mama Doe
As Hay for Pets doesn't have any in at the moment does anyone know where I can get some from online?

Doesn't need to be a massive bag I just need some until it's available again in their online store

Hi, sorry I don't know :D
I'm just waiting till they have it back in stock, I bought a 9.5kg bag of meadow hay and they're not fussed about it, they seem to prefer the cheap stuff:lol:

I think Ings is unique to Hay For Pets, it's grown in their own meadows. I don't think you'll find it anywhere else!! :( I'm waiting for it too. I've just bought a very small bag of Animal Dreams Timothy Hay from the Hay Experts though, which the buns are demolishing!!! :wave:

Mine usually have the Ings and aren't fussed about the Meadow hay either. They do, however, LOVE the very green 'Alfalfa Kings' Timothy hay from P@H so they are having that until the Ings is back in stock. Can't wait, as I'm massively allergic to the timothy hay and spend the first couple of hours each day sneezing now!

The meadow hasn't gone down too well they are ignoring it so that's now been used to fill the litter tray.

Come to think of it I've been sneezing more since getting the Timothy and Rye, I will be glad when Ings is back in stock

Mine usually have the Ings and aren't fussed about the Meadow hay either. They do, however, LOVE the very green 'Alfalfa Kings' Timothy hay from P@H so they are having that until the Ings is back in stock. Can't wait, as I'm massively allergic to the timothy hay and spend the first couple of hours each day sneezing now!

We can't have Timothy Hay in the house now as it gave me a massive asthma attack the first time we bought it - seems to make lots of people react really badly!

We use Dust Free Hay now - the hay is excellent quality, and doesn't make such a mess. :thumb:

I've had timothy hay and similar from various places and it makes me sneeze a bit but the Hay 4 Pets Timothy and Rye I'm far, far more allergic to than any other I've used! Only, I tend to give it in an evening so can't get to sleep for sneezing! They really love the stuff though so I put up with symptoms.

Mind you, I'm not allergic to the second of 2 bags I ordered as it got picked up by the wrong courier and god knows where it is, but not here over a week later!:?

Email Graham & Ann (not me! :lol:) - they are very good at answering emails and will always do their best to provide you with the info.

Thanks, just wanted to check if anybody had already recently contacted them before emailing them. :)

Sent off an email to them and I'll update when I get a reply :)

I contacted them 2 weeks ago, and was told the end of September - I could really do with some :lol: I;m using timothy and rye, but they love the ings so much more :D

Just got a reply, which I'm interrupting watching the football to post ;)

But Graham has replied that INGs should be back in stock on there web page by the end of the week! :)

Just got a reply, which I'm interrupting watching the football to post ;)

But Graham has replied that INGs should be back in stock on there web page by the end of the week! :)

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thank you for letting everyone know,ive also beeen checking there site every day too

Back