• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just found these...

lucy24

Mama Doe
pics of my first bunnies-made feel really sad as i miss them so much! I never knew back then that their diet was wrong and there housing too small. wish i had known as their lives could have been so much better- i think they were happy though, in their own way. I got them from a litter my aunts rabbits had. their mum is the dutch, peach :love::love: their dad was a dwarf lop called pebbles.

they were never vaccinated or spayed-i was very lucky that they never had health issues until near the end.

Silky(the grey one) died from an illness i still dont know. she lost weight, stopped eating, drinking and passed in the night. they did file her teeth as their was a small spurr but i think there was something else going on, possilbly uterine cancer. she died aged 8 yrs.

Patch was depressed for a week then realised she had all the food-she was over weight bless her and i never thought or realised until too late. she died a year later from flystrike as her bun was so messy despite washing and i missed the early signs. i vowed i would never have rabbits again! i was devastated!:cry:

However the following year i missed having them in the garden, eating the flowers that my dad planted:roll: and being naughty so then got charlie. he has been such a life saver as he has really helped me through my ME when its been so tough to keep going.

The rest they say, is history!...i know have 5 rabbits and have learnt so much from this forum about care.

here they are-i finally have the courage to put pics up and give them a tribute

love ya buns!:love:

2007_102028thanniversary00022.jpg

2007_112028thanniversary00042.jpg

2008_0406aprilsnow00372.jpg

2007_102028thanniversary00162.jpg

2007_091728thanniversary00012.jpg

img222.jpg

Back