• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show me your bunnies favourite toys!

SAM_1276.jpg

SAM_0940.jpg

They loved this tunnel, great fun for running through and pushing it over, but they weed all over it as well :evil: I got it from Argos but it seems they dont do it now :(

Oh, and treat balls!

Aww Jaysmonkey :love: Lola was such a special girly :love:

Leo's favourite toy is a cardboard box :lol:
Poppy's is a toilet roll tube! And me :lol:
Donny and Lola love their house and they enjoy making a mess, they have 3 tunnels of different lengths which they love zooming through :p

JM where did you get the bunny from? I want to get something like that for Mini to cuddle up to.

Hi Elenda the bunny is from a pet shop called Paws for Thought in Leeds - its about 4 years old now mind as Max had it prior to bonding with Lola. It's a dog dog toy so has no beady eyes and such.

My mum said they have some pink rabbits which are pet safe and intended for dogs in pound stretcher. I am so sorry about Mischa xxx

Hi Elenda the bunny is from a pet shop called Paws for Thought in Leeds - its about 4 years old now mind as Max had it prior to bonding with Lola. It's a dog dog toy so has no beady eyes and such.

My mum said they have some pink rabbits which are pet safe and intended for dogs in pound stretcher. I am so sorry about Mischa xxx

Thanks, i'll keep an eye out in the dog bit of pet shops. :)

Hi friends i have no toy for my bunny even my bunny is no more in the world and i have been distribute all my bunny's toys to my friends bunny's but i will be get new bunny for me soon because i like to have bunny's and love to this....

Last edited:
Back