• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

After 10 months all alone.... And post 5

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
...... finally Onslow appears to have found a friend :love:

they have been in the bonding pen since wednesday morning. So far no scrapping, some mild chasing and humping from Onslow, and today we have washing :D I am so hoping this works out as Onslow even did a few binkies after first meeting Rosie-Pippin :lol: :love:

P1030370.jpg

P1030401.jpg

P1030402.jpg

P1030400.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic news.:thumb:

Paws crossed that it all works out for them.:love::love:

Amour, amour................xxxx

:lol::lol:

thank you. Onslow is currently flopped out on a piece of vet bed :love: The original plan was to move Rosie-Pippin outside to be with Onslow, but he looks so happy in the house I think we will be keeping him in to be with Rosie. So that would mean Bundy and Biro could have Onslows big aviary space :D

I think Onslow is definitely happy with indoor life. :D Rosie-Pippin looks like she is watching over him as he flops out. :love:

I notice some of the poos are lighter in colour than others. Is one a better hay eater than the other?

Whatever, they are both absolutely gorgeous! :love:

The lighter ones are Onslows, he definitely eats more hay than Rosie :wave:

I can't wait to get the pen down and the dining room cleaned and hoovered!

Aww lovely pics! I love the look on Rosie's face in the second pic.. It's like tssssk men! Lazy so and so... And taking up all the vet bed too! Def made himself comfy and at home :love::love:

OMG so cute... and seems they have picked their pee corner! Haha

I know, I am impressed with that. I think it's the first time I have.done a bond and they have both wee'd in the same corner. It's great because all I have to do is lift the little towel out each day and pop in a fresh one.

Back