• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boyfriend is jealous of my bunnies!!

My Boy knows that I always put animals first, luckily he shares my love for them... Although apparently not the cleaning! :roll::lol:

My Boy knows that I always put animals first, luckily he shares my love for them... Although apparently not the cleaning! :roll::lol:

Haha love this. Ash thinks i only talk about rabbits now! He does like them though i have caught him watching them and giggling 'at the tv':lol:

Haha, my husband knows his place. He loves the animals as well though. The cats are his babies and the rabbits are mine. They always come first.

I come second to my buns with my boyfriend. And they seem to feel the same way even though I do everything for them. But I wouldn't swap them.

My boyfriend adores the bunsters. In fact when our lovely boy Stripe died James was heartbroken and it was him that wanted to get another rabbit as the empty garden was upsetting him... However this love doesn't stretch to cleaning them out, or learning about behaviour or vet stuff ect, that's my job, they are only his bunnies when they are being cute:roll::love:

I used to have a horse and I was dating a DC at the time but we'd had an argument. He said "you love that horse more than me". I never answered ... :lol:

My OH commented yesterday on the fact that I replace words in songs and insert our bunnies names.

You'll find me singing around the house:

♫Moses, Moses, Moses oooh♪ (Justin Bierbers baby baby)
♪ I see you Watson, shaking that :censored:
♫I love you Moses and if it's quite alright, I need you Moses, to warm my lonely nights♪

Even on the odd occassion my husband "sings" to me I tend to fill their names in :lol:

My OH commented yesterday on the fact that I replace words in songs and insert our bunnies names.

You'll find me singing around the house:

♫Moses, Moses, Moses oooh♪ (Justin Bierbers baby baby)
♪ I see you Watson, shaking that :censored:
♫I love you Moses and if it's quite alright, I need you Moses, to warm my lonely nights♪

Even on the odd occassion my husband "sings" to me I tend to fill their names in :lol:

I do this :lol:

I also sing "you are my bunshine, my only bunshine..." when Buckley is ill. It soothes him :love:

:lol::lol::lol: my OH loves the bunsters but he doesn't help with their day to day care, he does help with vet bills though and when I'm not home on a Tuesday he feeds and waters them :D

I wouldn't expect him to get overly involved though becuase they are technically "mine".

Regarding the singalongs I do sing all sorts to mine :lol: one of my favourites is "Bramble Bun tell me your name, her name is Bluebell Bun but what is your name?" :oops:

Doesn't even make sense but for some reason I sing it all the time! :? :oops:

Oh and "Bramble on a rainy day, makes Bluebell makes Bluebell go up up and away" :lol:

When I get up in the morning or home from work I always sing a very loud ♫ daaaaaarrrrlllliiiiinnnngsss♪ in my own weird little way.
They now worked out it means they get to be let out often followed by a little treat so you should see their excited faces! Love it!

Glad I am not the only singer!

When I get up in the morning or home from work I always sing a very loud ♫ daaaaaarrrrlllliiiiinnnngsss♪ in my own weird little way.
They now worked out it means they get to be let out often followed by a little treat so you should see their excited faces! Love it!

Glad I am not the only singer!

I do that with "bunnnnnnnnies" or "bunnnnnnnnnners!" :lol: I can see them from the kitchen window so sometimes if the door or window is open I'll stand in the kitchen and call them :oops: its just so cute when they run and look for me :oops:

I do that with "bunnnnnnnnies" or "bunnnnnnnnnners!" :lol: I can see them from the kitchen window so sometimes if the door or window is open I'll stand in the kitchen and call them :oops: its just so cute when they run and look for me :oops:

awwwww! My buns are indoors. Too many foxes in our area and I do get to see them a lot! So they have seen me after work but also really sleeping in the morning in my pyjamas with a half hearted daaarrrliiings :lol:

Back