• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel a bit silly - do your rabbits have a voice?

Borismeister

Young Bun
Sometimes, when we're talking to our rabbits, we also answer on their behalf of what we think they'd say.

Bunny definitely has the voice of Andy from Little Britain "No, don't want to, want that one...". Pigs seems to have a touch of Ahmed the Dead Terrorist "No....I kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill you"

Last night my neighbour caught me trying to get the rabbits in from the back garden, doing the voices as I went and asked if I was OK.

I'm not sure I am...does anyone else do voices for their bunnies?!

Yes :oops:

If my Mum talks to Hopscotch I will often answer with what I think he's thinking, and vice versa :lol:

Oh good! It started because my boyfriend kept answering on their behalf in a silly voice. Now I just do it myself if he's not there!

Yep.I also go one better.
:oops:

My pets (ahem) are pop songers....Yep.BB is a drummer, who plays on Little Miss's song..Dreaming (Blondie)...

Other songs too but I think it best if I remain quiet...

Back