• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had to let Dinky go last night :(

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
He has been ill a while and was diagnosed with Kidney failure a few weeks back, I thought I would have more time but it became obvious yesterday that if I left it any longer he would suffer, luckily I am off work at the moment so we spent some time together, he ate all the things I never let him have too much of like Apple and Carrot and I took him to the vets last night. He passed very quickly and peacefully, I think he was ready.

Binky Free little man, go find Sweetpea

PhotoshootBunnies055.jpg

Photoshoot2126.jpg

I'll post in Rainbow bridge later

I'm so sorry :cry: He was a stunningly beautiful bunny. Xx

Thanks, he really was, it was love at first sight when he came into the rescue I knew I had to take him home. He was so very nervous at first but turned into such a cheeky, lively little man :love:

I am sorry Lou :cry: Dinky was lucky to have found his way to you, I am sure he was a very happy little chap.

Binky Free Dinky xx

I'm sorry to hear dinky has gone to the bridge, but I'm so glad he enjoyed his last night with you with some treats And went very peacefully.

Back