• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing.....Baby dutchies!! U/D- New Pics

Peanut-Toffee

Warren Veteran
Jack (black) and Rex (tri)
219560_10151060225448737_472081958_o.jpg

:love::love::love:
413116_10151060220998737_1861290033_o.jpg

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
Yep, only intended to get one but the lady wanted them to go together.....plus there was no way I could choose hehe!

They're 12 weeks old :)

Just cant believe I now have 4 bunnies!!!! lol
And I have TWO tri-coloured dutchies!!! After it took me ages to find Rory lol

Roxy & Rory are very interested but dont seem bothered at all which is good, they just wanna play!

Wont be adding that run, but have a plan to get a run built along side the hutch, will will be 7x2 just to add that little extra space :)

Yes deff, I know things can still go wrong and I did listen to everyones advice and am on the look out for any different behaviour :)
The babies seem to love their older brother and sister, just be so glad once they been neutered and I can start bonding!

Roxy & Rory are very interested but dont seem bothered at all which is good, they just wanna play!

Wont be adding that run, but have a plan to get a run built along side the hutch, will will be 7x2 just to add that little extra space :)

Sounds fab :D They'll love it :p

I bet Roxy and Rory were like .."Erm.. Mom.. you do know there are 2 fairly convincing doubles in our run!" :lol:

haha yeah....love how I now have 2 tri-dutchs, 1 blue dutch and 1 black dutch :D

Just a chocolate, agouti, ginger...........lol

Back