• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Howard's jealous of Hugo

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
He's always running away with his clothes. Then I come downstairs this morning to find this....

527044_10152146310130651_2139118825_n.jpg

I just don't know what to do with him!! :| He has a serious problem!

:lol::lol::lol:

Look at his face - "Just try to get this T-shirt off me, I dare you!" :lol:

All this after we bought him a new collar the other day. Kids (even furry ones) just aren't grateful now-a-days!

FLIP....I forgot...it's his 1st birthday today!!! :shock: (I thought it was the 6th tomorrow!)

Might let him wear the t-shirt for a little bit longer! :oops: :lol::lol:

He's actually wearing it because he's nibbling his tummy and breaking the skin, which has scabbed and then got a little bit infected. It's to stop him nibbling so it can heal properly and the abc can sort out the infected bit.

I think he got into a bit of a problem circle. He broke the skin, which made it itch, so he did it more, so it infected, so he did it more. At least now it can heal properly. He doesn't like buster collars so this seemed like a perfect compromise!! :)

(Plus he looks adorable!)

Going to make him a doggy birthday cake now!!

Back