• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wifey took some photos...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...scary.

Just scary.

If you didnt know any better.. :shock:

IMG_6016Medium.jpg

IMG_6018Medium.jpg

IMG_6014Medium.jpg

:love:

I must admit the one of Ginger would freak me out. I saw Mr B like that for the first time a few weeks ago. I touched him and my poor boy jumped in fright. He must have been in a deep sleep.

Oh my goodness.......Ginger........:shock:

DBFs are the worst, always scares the daylights out of me :shock:

What a shame you didn't get a chance to enter the double DBF into the comp! It's beautiful.

Awww, they are precious <3

Haha, Sonic sleeps like this, and if my mum's cleaning she gets really freaked out. She doesn't even like animals, but she'll poke him if she thinks he's dead, pahaha

What a shame you didn't get a chance to enter the double DBF into the comp! It's beautiful.

I know! I thought exactly the same as i thought that could definately be a contender ! However Biscuits flop picture was awesome :love:

Thanks everyone :) They really are such a special pair, Ginger really relies on Biscuit and he dotes upon and loves her oh so much.

i must say Ginger has the cutest face EVER! but it scares me when the do that-charlie did it once and my dad was sure he was dead or ill:lol: i kept saying.'no he;s fine honest' but he had to go and nudge him to make sure:lol:

Back